|Address||32 Dungannon Road, Ballygawley|
32 Dungannon Road, Ballygawley BT70 2JU
We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional property in the beautiful Clogher Valley overlooking Martray Lough. This former restaurant is suitable for various commercial or residential uses (subject to planning approval.)
Accommodation currently comprises entrance hall, front bar, various dining areas, kitchen with storage areas, toilet facilities and office. Set in superb surroundings, the property has spacious
mature gardens laid in lawn and plentiful car parking over two car parks. Ideally located, only two minutes drive from the Ballygawley roundabout, the property is close to the M1 motorway
connecting East and west as well as the A5 on the North / South transport corridor.
· Striking property within picturesque Clogher Valley with panoramic views over Martray Lough
· Outstanding location situated on main transport network
· Extensive site with superb gardens fantastic car parking.
· Oil fired central heating
· Alarm system
· CCTV system
· Air conditioning system
· Suited to a number of uses (subject to approval)
· Sweeping driveway to front of property. Extensive front garden laid in lawn with range of mature trees and planting. Car park.
· ENTRANCE HALL / RECEPTION AREA:
· Double wood entrance doors with glazed panels. Feature fireplace with stove. Telephone point. Double panel radiator. Exposed brick walls. Solid wood flooring. Access to hallway and WCs. Double panel radiators.
· FRONT BAR: 26’6’’ x 13’11’’
· Dual sided fireplace with two stoves. Bar area with Granite top, pumps and Stainless Steel sink. Areas with half wood panelling and exposed brick. Solid wood flooring.
· DINING AREA / SNUG: 12’11” x 10’6”
· Brick fireplace. Access though from front bar to main dining area. Access to rear hall. Solid wood flooring.
· MAIN DINING: 28’10’’ x 15’11”
· Spacious area with vaulted ceiling and panoramic views over Martray Lough and beautiful Clogher Valley countryside. Tiled flooring. PVC windows and double PVC patio doors with large glazed panels to patio area.
· HALL / CUTLERY AREA:
· Hatch through to kitchen. Storage cupboards and shelving. Tiled flooring.
· STORE ROOM: 10’3” x 8’
· Stainless Steel commercial catering sink and draining unit. Tiled flooring.
· REAR HALLWAY:
· Solid wood door with access to exterior.
· KITCHEN: 18’7” x 16’6”
· Range of industrial cooking appliances and equipment including Stainless Steel sinks, fryers, oven, cooker, wash hand basin and shelving.
· WASH ROOM: 12’2” x 6’9”
· Two double bowl Stainless Steel commercial catering sinks and draining unit. Tiled flooring and splash back. Stainless Steel work bench.
· STAFF WC:
· Wash hand basin, close coupled WC. Single panel radiator.
· FOOD STORES: 13’8” X 6’7”
· Storage areas with shelving.
Access to staircase leading to first floor. Two storage closets.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Dual flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and partial wall tiling.
Solid wood bar complete with pumps, and Stainless Steel sink.
DINING AREA TWO: 26’6’’ x 14’
Dual aspect dining area with dual sided fireplace. Solid wood flooring. Opens through to additional dining area.
ADDITIONAL DINING AREA: 10’10’’ x 9’10” at widest points
Access through from dining area two. Feature fireplace. Solid wood flooring.
OFFICE: 12’11’’ x 12’6”
Dual aspect. Solid wood flooring.
An array of mature trees, hedging, shrubs and plants. Excellent
gardens laid in lawn. Paved patio / entertaining area including covered veranda complete with bar space and views over Martray Lough. Additional gravel car park.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.