|inc sunroom Mossvale Meadows||£187,000||1,633 sq. feet|
|Site 20 Mossvale Meadows||Sale agreed||1,633 sq. feet|
|Site 21 Mossvale Meadows||Sale agreed||1,633 sq. feet|
|Site 24 Mossvale Meadows||Sale agreed||1,633 sq. feet|
|Site 25 Mossvale Meadows||Sale agreed||1,633 sq. feet|
|Site 43 Mossvale Meadows||Sale agreed||1,633 sq. feet|
|Unit 52, inc sunroom + garage Mossvale Meadows||Sale agreed||1,633 sq. feet|
Mossvale Road, Dromore
A STUNNING DEVELOPMENT OF DETACHED AND SEMI–DETACHED HOMES
D. Gilmore Developments has been designing and building the finest homes in the country for almost 30 years. Each home is built around beautiful architecture with the highest quality internal and external finishes providing every resident with a wonderful property to call home.
Mossvale Meadows is the latest offering from D.Gilmore Developments that follows these high standards and building heritage.
This fine collection of new homes is located on the Mossvale Road, on the door step of one of the areas newest Primary Schools, and close to the local amenities and leisure pursuits available throughout the town.
Set within the famed drumlins of the Lagan Valley, Dromore offers a desirable opportunity to live in a peaceful, historical market, that boasts a tight knit community atmosphere.
This tranquil setting also provides convenient commuter links; The A1 dual carriageway is accessed next to the town offering easy access to Hillsborough, the M1 motorway network and the cities of Newry, Lisburn and Belfast.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
- Oak internal doors with modern quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Oil fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Carpets in lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiling cost contribution (labour inclusive)
Kitchens and utility rooms
- High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and
Bathrooms, ensuites and wcs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof space insulation
- Traditional red brick or render finish
- Tarmac driveways
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Front and rear gardens sown in grass seed
- Feature external lighting
- Water Tap
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
Images shown are of completed property subject to buyers desired finish and upgrades
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. All measurements of area are quoted as Net Sales Area which is calculated in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) APP 21. Configurations of kitchens, bathrooms and wardrobes may be subject to alteration from those illustrated without prior notification. Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the current specification at the time of booking. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither the Selling Agent, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to any property. Artist’s impressions and internal photographs are for illustration only. Plans are not to scale and all dimensions shown are approximate.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.